Infertility in Greenville, SC
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What is infertility?
If you're struggling to conceive, we understand how frustrating it can be. At New Life Health, we provide a caring and supportive environment to ensure our patients feel comfortable and heard throughout their journey. Our experienced team can assist you in understanding the causes of your infertility, be it hormone disorders, medical conditions affecting your fertility, or a genetic disorder. We offer the best possible treatment options tailored to your unique situation. Take the first step towards building the family you've always wanted by scheduling an appointment with us today.
How can we help with infertility?
Addressing infertility concerns will begin with a comprehensive evaluation of each of the potential parents. For each individual, we work to identify the underlying causes of the concern. Some causes overlap in both genders. For males, this may include:
- Poor semen quality
- Hormone imbalances
- Toxin exposure
- Gastrointestinal issues
For women, causes may include:
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Anatomical changes
- Autoimmune disease
- Thyroid disease
- Omega-3 deficiency
Strategies and health plans will include recommendations for both potential parents. To support and address the underlying causes of infertility issues, our providers may recommend:
- Food as medicine
- Changes in lifestyle
- IV nutrition
New Life Health Reviews
Expensive program but definitely works and the staff is very helpful
I really think this will help me, because this is closest i've been to something being placed on my pain, but i know i will need more sessions, but i am very hopeful that this will work, im praying that it will, i have been to so many Dr's.I really thought this would help, but it did while the machine was attached to me, but i thought it would help, i've had 15 sessions and i just knew this would be an answer for me, but now i just think i need to let God do whatever he needs to do, but it didn't have anything to do with new Life the program was great, I would recommend anyone to come to the establishment.❤️
Great experience! Everyone is so sweet and they do a great job customizing care to each individuals needs!
I really think this will help me, because this is closest i've been to something being placed on my pain, but i know i will need more sessions, but i am very hopeful that this will work, im praying that it will, i have been to so many Dr's.
Great coaching and support! 60lbs down and still headed in the right direction. It’s a new way of life…..
Get In Touch
What Are the Benefits of Infertility Treatments?
Facing the challenge of infertility can be an emotionally taxing experience, but you don't have to face it alone. At New Life Health, we provide a comprehensive range of treatments to help you overcome this hurdle and move closer to realizing your dream of starting a family. Some of the benefits of treatment at our clinic include:
- Personalized Care: Each patient's infertility issues are carefully assessed to determine the unique underlying causes. Tailored treatments ensure that individual needs are met.
- Holistic Approach: Strategies include a comprehensive blend of food as medicine, nutraceuticals, lifestyle changes, IV nutrition, and exercise, addressing infertility from various angles.
- Expert Team: Our experienced team is dedicated to providing a supportive environment, ensuring that patients feel comfortable and heard throughout their journey.
- Treatment for Both Genders: Infertility concerns for both males and females are addressed, including issues like poor semen quality, hormone imbalances, and autoimmune diseases.
- Opportunities for Success: With a wide range of treatment options, New Life Health offers hope and practical solutions to those struggling to conceive, enhancing the chance of building the family you've always wanted.
- Accessibility: Located in Greenville, SC, our practice is ready to provide exceptional care and support for those facing infertility struggles in the local community.
By exploring infertility treatments at New Life Health, couples can embark on a path toward overcoming their conception challenges, guided by compassionate professionals committed to making a difference. Feel free to schedule an appointment to discover how we can assist in fulfilling your family dreams.
Learn More About New Life HealthAbout Us
Care that make a difference
Infertility struggles affect many aspects of your life. If you want to start a family but are unsure of your options, contact our team at New Life Health. Our caring team will provide options to help your family grow. Please schedule an appointment at our Greenville, SC office to learn how we may assist.
At what stage of trying to conceive should my partner and I seek treatment or medical attention for infertility?
Is infertility the same thing as being sterile?
How common is infertility?
Infertility is not rare. It is estimated that 10 – 15 percent of couples in the United States are infertile. If you and your spouse or partner are infertile, know that you are far from alone and that there are several customized treatments we can offer at New Life Health in Greenville, SC to help you have a great chance of conceiving.